The most beautiful 40 year old I've ever seen. I would have a blogspot if I looked like that too. I'm so excited about your triathlons. I'm the biker in a team triathlon in Sept, Heidi's the runner and Susie(karens sister) is the swimmer. There's one of those sprint triathlons here in Redding on July 25th. The Sun Oaks Triathlite. Come Up, please please please!!!
Thanks Paula! You such a nice friend with nice things to say :) I'm proud of you for doing the bike segment for that tri in Sept.! Where is it and how far are the distances? I would love to come see you! I'd also love to do that sprint tri in a few weeks in Redding, but I'm not training right now. There's no way I could even fake it! I plan to do another sprint tri in Oct. It's in Napa - Lake Berryessa. I'll start training for that in a few weeks. It's really fun, well it's "fun" anyway. It keeps me motivated and the sprint distances don't consume your life so much with all that training like the longer distances do.
2 comments:
The most beautiful 40 year old I've ever seen. I would have a blogspot if I looked like that too. I'm so excited about your triathlons. I'm the biker in a team triathlon in Sept, Heidi's the runner and Susie(karens sister) is the swimmer. There's one of those sprint triathlons here in Redding on July 25th. The Sun Oaks Triathlite. Come Up, please please please!!!
Love and miss you Miss P
Thanks Paula! You such a nice friend with nice things to say :)
I'm proud of you for doing the bike segment for that tri in Sept.! Where is it and how far are the distances?
I would love to come see you! I'd also love to do that sprint tri in a few weeks in Redding, but I'm not training right now. There's no way I could even fake it! I plan to do another sprint tri in Oct. It's in Napa - Lake Berryessa. I'll start training for that in a few weeks. It's really fun, well it's "fun" anyway. It keeps me motivated and the sprint distances don't consume your life so much with all that training like the longer distances do.
Post a Comment