Wednesday, March 16, 2011
Day 10: March 11
Hiked 6.2 miles from Sassafras gap campsite to Dick's creek gap (which is also where the highway intersects with the trail and goes into town). Cousin Tim met us here around 1:00 and brought us to their place (again) for laundry, showers, good food, good company and a great night of sleep in a warm cabin! Ahhhhh, they spoil us so much. I was especially glad that the timing worked out to be at their place on Friday & Saturday b/c that's when their kids, Sara and King were coming to visit too. I haven't seen them since I was about 14. I love visiting and getting to know family and I don't know when this opportunity will happen again so I really cherished this time with the Tim Goodrich clan. :>
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment