Thursday, July 19, 2012

IMTA Tuesday

I'm sitting in the call room, waiting for my turn to go in before a panel of (agent) judges. I'll be performing my Lubriderm commercial. It'll be good to get it out and over with once and for all. After that I line up to perform my Crystal Light commercial. They put us in groups of about 10 women. We go to a "closed set", which means only a panel of judges are allowed in there and the contestants. They film us as if we are in a real commercial. 
I did my commercials and feel really good about them! This afternoon I do an Entertainment Host competition and a snippet of a Sitcom competition that I've been rehearsing for a couple months. The Entertainment Host competition is on a TelePrompter and we read it with enthusiasm, etc. It's all really fun. I really enjoy doing commercials the most.  It was a super long day and I'm emotionally and physically exhausted. It's really fun though somehow. :)

My friend, Sahithya, and me. 

No comments: