Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Amgen Photo Shoot, Part 2!

This is our afternoon shoot on the coast, just north of Big Sur. Amazing views and a fun crew too! The wind was blowing and it was getting quite chilly. We were there for the sunset and til just before dark
(brrrrr!). The photographer here does amazing work. I was told this by one of the crew members who is also a photographer himself. He said this photographer is like a rock star in the photography world and he was excited to watch him work while being part of the set crew (not directly assisting the photographer). I'm really looking forward to seeing the final product, which I understand will be on a brochure for "psoriasis medication" and also their website.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I just read about using a light diffuser and reflector for photos. Cool to see it in action.
Are you hoping to model for catalogs/magazines? If so, I hope REI, TNF and MountainGear (etc.) see these photos.

Renee said...

I'd be thrilled to get a REI gig. I have an agent in San Francisco who submits me for gigs all the time and sometimes they will want me to audition and sometimes I actually get the gig. It's like winning the lottery to actually land one of these things because it's so competitive. I'm grateful for what I get and in the meantime I keep my day job at the dental office ;)