This is a picture of my dad in front of the hostel, weighing his pack (34 lbs).
We arrived yesterday at our destination - the hostel near the trailhead. This little place is amazing and a true refuge after our journey across the country.
I'm a little disgusted about how full my pack is getting and how heavy it is now - 41 lbs!! I want to cry because I can't do anything about it but carry it. There's a guy in our group that has everything he needs in his pack and it only weighs 30 lbs (and he was bummed at how heavy his pack weighed). I'm super embarrassed about my pack compared to these other folks with their tiny packs.
1 comment:
41 lbs! wow! I would love to see a list of the entire contents of your pack. I love lists! or just a photo of the contents like in the magazine articles "whats in your purse"
Post a Comment