Theatrical Headshots/Screen Test in the morning. - we were given a sheet with choices of different one or two lines that we memorize while standing in line. When it's my turn they announce my number and flash my head shots up on the screen, then announce my number for the screen test and I deliver my lines on stage in the spotlight and on film. Hehe! This is an open session and anyone can come watch, not just for judges. Anyway the judges are right in front of you grading your performance and the head shots. Then it's done! It all goes by super fast. Anyway tonight was monologue night and we were divided into groups of about 10-20 women and lead into a room with a panel of judges plus anyone else who want to watch. We each have exactly one minute to deliver our monologue and they time it and stop you of you've gone over the time limit.
I delivered mine just as I had planned - didn't mess up my lines in spite if being nervous and my performance was fine. Every time I do it it's a little different and I was fine with how it came out :)
Tonight we had an Awards Party where they announce the top 3 in each category. There are so many people here so it took a very long time. But I was excited when my number was called for 2 different categories. I got 2nd place for my commercial photos and 3rd place for my theatrical headshot. Yay!!! (I also found out the next day that I placed 4th for my Crystal Light TV commercial). They didn't have time to do all the awards on awards night so we got little medals the next day for 4th place finishers.
2 comments:
Congratulations!!! Are you wearing the skinny jeans in this picture? You look great!
Yes I am per your insistence!
Post a Comment