Today, we went over three passes. Physically, as far as my lungs and sinuses were concerned, I was "done" after the first two passes. But we push on to make it as far as possible because we lost ground on our plan to camp further along the trail the day before when it snowed so much. Tonight was really a turning point for me on if I can continue at this rate given my health and recovering from this awful cold. I am not a quitter and the thought of possible having to get off the trail is really messing with my head.
Kirsten caught a little fish with her HANDS, at Garnet Lake!!
Lunch spot at Garnet Lake, featuring Carissa:
The Gals at Garnet Lake - Carissa, Kirsten, Joan, Me:
Thousand Island Lake, I think. Or maybe Garnet:
Treacherous trail on the other side of the giant pass after Garnet Lake. Ugh, this is tough terrain to walk on. Luckily the lake was so amazing to make it all worth it. Kind of... ;)

No comments:
Post a Comment