Nice wooden backscratcher, eh?
We had a whole day off from hiking and resupplied here in Franklin, NC. It's super nice to wash clothes, and assess and treat our wounds - mine are sore knees, swollen ankles (?!) and a giant blister on my toe that doesn't hurt but needs to be dealt with before our next leg of the trail.
It's actually not a real rest day b/c we have to run so many errands and have no car to drive here & there. We stayed at the Microtel in Franklin. Razor & Steady Steps are at the same motel and we went to dinner with them. Tomorrow we hit the trail again and plan to hike 11 miles! :D
2 comments:
I found this cool site to follow you on your trip: http://postholer.com/gmap/gmap.php
That is really cool! When I get to a computer I'll try to set that up and update it on my blog! It's hard to figure out on my iPhone especially with slow, spotty reception out in the hills. Thanks!!!!
Post a Comment