That's my trail name. I was given that name the last time I hiked out here for a few weeks with my friend, Kim, and it just works for me.
However, it's really hard to maintain my "trail cred" when my dad calls me "Princess" or "Princess Tall Timber" all the time. Just b/c I like everything in and around my tent situated a certain way AND I have 2 sleeping pads doesn't mean I'm not tough! Sheesh!!
3 comments:
And that tree behind you is taller, so really you're just Princess Timber
I second that. Just because we like things to be "just so"... Sheesh.
Hey this is fun to follow you on the blog. It was so good to see you and your dad again. Hopefully, the visit recharged your batteries and good luck with the next few weeks. They say at neely gap that NC is easier because you are on top the mountain and not going up and down so much. =sara
Post a Comment